Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Choosing your Passion!

There comes a point in time when you will need to decide what type of photography you like and the specific genres you want to focus on. Most of us start out as generalists, shooting anything and everything that tickles our fancies. But there comes a time when you need to decide on what type of photographer you are or want to be. Pretty soon after my journey into SLR photography I decided what I liked and what I wanted to focus on. The world of Family, Children and Weddings was passion. So I gradually bought the equipment that would help me create better images to support my love. I began defining myself as a photographer.Mine of course at first was my son! I now enjoy shooting babies, families and weddings!

WHAT'S Your Passion?





1 comment: