Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beginner Wedding Photographer!

If you choose to go on the path of being a wedding photographer and it is your first gig:


  • I would reccommend not doing it alone, hire someone who knows what they are doing and someone you can learn from.

  • Make sure to have backup equiptment, two camera body's, batteries, two or three flashes, and the right lenses.


When I shot my first wedding, i woke up the next morning with a sore body for some odd reason. I looked it up and asked other photographers, they insisted that I take Advil or Tylenol before I start shooting to prevent any boyd aches. I thought it was "Stupid" when I read it before, I wish I would have listened before hand. :) The pain was from all of the up, down, sideways, and fast pace movement of shooting a wedding.

I know ever since my second wedding I have not missed a dose. I keep them in my camera bag next to the batteries. (LOL)

Hope this is helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment